Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
When you call, we answer the phone - ready to help.
Fire and water emergencies don't wait for regular business hours and neither do we. We provide emergency cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week—including all holidays.
SERVPRO of St. Charles City is locally owned and operated by Daniel & Aimee Wessel. The greater St. Charles area is our home, and we are proud to be a leader in fire and water cleanup and restoration for our community.
Our team is committed to responding quickly to emergency situations. Our commitment to the customer is the lifeblood of our reputation.
We have the training and expertise to help make your damage “Like it never even happened.”
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (636) 926-0033
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2140 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of St. Charles City, SERVPRO of St. Peters and SERVPRO of Dardenne Prairie/Weldon Springs arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.